- Superb image quality throughout the entire zoom range at all focusing distances.
- Smallest and lightest F2.8 24-70mm zoom in its class*. (695 grams, 191 grams less than the previous model)
- Beautiful F2.8 bokeh extends throughout the zoom range thanks to advanced optics and a new 11-blade aperture unit.
- Four of Sony’s original XD (extreme dynamic) Linear Motors, a floating focus mechanism, and advanced lens control achieve high AF precision and tracking.
- Minimum focusing distance is 0.21 meters at 24 mm and 0.30 meters at 70 mm, with maximum magnification of 0.32x.
Achieve Greater Heights
Webinars and workshops that help you learn tips and tricks from the experts.
How To Setup For A YouTube Video
Turning your space into YouTube friendly setup
May 15, Sunday - May 31, Tuesday
1:00 PM - 11:59 PM
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Digital Photography-What’s New From Sony
Highlighting features and details of the new lens 24-70 GM II & 16 - 35 F4 PZ.
May 21, Saturday
8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Modern Electronics - Sony Al Worod Showrrom - King Abdulaziz Branch RD, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia